Edmodo is a fantastic tool for the classroom teacher! It brings social learning, collaboration, creativity, and efficiency closer together for you and for your students. It’s not a new tool for me, but I’ve recently become more interested in it.
Here are a few things you can do with Edmodo:
- Create classes for your students to join
- Send notes and alerts, give assignments, quizzes, and polls
- Create a “library” of resources that may be freely shared with any of your connections
- Gather ideas from other teachers around the world
- Link to your Google account so you can have access to your documents
Watch this Getting Started video to find out how you can use Edmodo in the classroom:
Edmodo is a wonderful learning management system that I believe you and your students will enjoy using. If you are interested in learning more, let me know. I’ll be glad to help!